Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Best Short Sale Testimonial Ever

It is hard to put into words the amount of respect and gratitude that we have for Jason and his team at Milligan Realty. To most, he achieved the impossible. To us, he tactfully executed what most other realtors know nothing about, a Short Sale.


After 5 consecutive years of countless showings, numerous offers, and endless sleepless nights, we signed a contract with Milligan Realty. The very first offer that we received with Jason was the offer that was approved by our lender, which happened to be the lowest that we had ever seen.

What I now know is this, there are those that will promise splendid open houses with "twinkling jazz and the smell of freshly baked cookies" and those who will sell properties. As far as we are concerned, if you want to sell cookies, open a bakery. If you want to sell your house, call Jason.

When Jason called to say congratulations, my wife in some words stated that he was among the top 3 men in her life. I am pretty sure I am one of them, but at that moment, I am not sure if I was #1, and that's ok.

Respectfully,

Michael and Kenleigh
Westport CT

To view other testimonials visit here.
http://shortsalect.com/Testimonials.html


7 comments:

  1. I am not certain what a testonial is...I think I have two of them attached to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you are not a woman... Glad you at least read the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dad writes a sweet testimonial

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you screwed the wife like you did everyone else in the neighborhood with the low sales price...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't palyer hate. The price the market is willing to pay for any house is not my concern and not something I have control over. The house was available for 5 years, not always with me, that you or anyone else was free to purchase it for a much higher price.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have our house listed with Jason. He really tells it like it is. Knows his stuff inside out. No bs. Not surprised he received such a great review. I have no doubt we will be writing something similar once our whole process is through.

    Kudos Jason.

    ReplyDelete